1/10 Torment 4x4 Body Mount Upgrade

dtoneg

Not sure if this has been addressed but just wanting some input. It seems that the front body mounts keep snapping in the same exact place. I have replaced them twice and am now looking for some alternative solutions. Has anyone else had this occur? Looking for any input. I am currently running the front on the lowest setting since this is the only notch left. I typically like to run on the 3rd or second from the top. I looked into the proline set but it only seems to be built for the slash. So I'm assuming some slight mods would be required. This issue has been found on the grass as well as the track on mid and low jump any time the body makes contact with the floor. Other than the body mount this torment has been rock solid.

Attachments

• 20180401_204441.jpg
    20180401_204441.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180401_204433.jpg
    20180401_204433.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 20
I don't recall seeing many threads here regarding the body posts and sadly RPM RC products doesn't make an upgrade... maybe it would be beneficial for all of us if we started emailing RPM and suggesting an upgrade. ;)

Yeah found that out. I have RPM front and rear bumpers and they hold up really well. It seems my 2WD has very similar post placement on the rear but not the front. I was thinking of getting the proline kit for the slash and if I can't get it working I'll give it to my buddy with a slash 4x4.

Hot racing has post for around $28. I never tried them, so I can't comment on them. I'm sure that I saw some aftermarket post from someone else, less expensive this week but I can't find the link. Also try someone with a 3D printer. A High school kid might have access to one.

Good luck-

Latest posts

Members online

Back