5mm pinion / spur options = Ruckus 2wd

Savara

Hi all. Ok my GoolRC 3300 brushless setup has arrived and I find it has a 5mm diameter shaft. When trying to source 48p pinions I find that there's pretty much nothing out there! Nothing at the LHS and only a 19T online (which I ordered and now have). There seems to be a ton of Mod 1 pinions out there but then again there doesn't seem to be a mod 1 spur option for ECX 2WD cars. Am I missing something? What do you 5mm guys go for? I need to experiment with ratios with this new setup so should I try to get hold of mod 1 spurs or is there a good supplier of 48p pinions that I don't know about??
Also, any ideas of ratios I might be looking at would be much appreciated, cheers...

Cheers - all overseas though. What I want to do is try some different pinions or spurs without waiting 3 weeks for delivery and paying import duty!

Brilliant info cheers . Unfortunately modelsport have no stock of anything Robinson. Can't find anything on ebay.. This is proving tricky! I'm really after a Robinson six-pack but even those look like 1/8 only

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back