Amp ESC and Motor and Receiver Upgrade

vancity80

Hi Guys

New here and have a question hopefully someone can help me with. My son has an Amp Crush that I want to upgrade to my Traxxas slash 2wd set up as I am making the slash brushless and I will have the 12T motor and Traxxas XL5 ESC at my disposal, plus I do not like the 2 in 1 esc/receiver that ECX does. So my question is do I just need to buy a new receiver for the Amp and connect it to the ESC and servo, bind it then I should be good to go. If this is the case what kind of receiver should I get and will this bind to the stock radio transmitter that came with the Amp? If anyone has done this or has some experience doing this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the info. Any advice on a good but not too pricey radio receiver combo. I've heard spectrum is pretty decent, but don't know a lot about certain models.

Thanks Spanky, just ordered the Tactic one on Amazon. Can't wait to get the Amp ripping with the new set up.

youll like the tactic, it has the third channel so you can program it were as the spectrum is just a momentary switch

Latest posts

Members online

Back