AXE BRUTUS AMP ..... Plastic spur gear not original?

bi555

Dear sirs, I need a couple of spur gears 93T 48P. (ECX AXE/BRUTUS ECX238038) They are not too much expensive (around 4/5€) but shipping cost are almost same or higher than parts themselves (Europe). Do you know if is there some spur gear from ali or bang (many times they have free shipping cost) which properly work? I have read many times that spur gears are better in plastic than metal but I really don't know why; anyway my priority is to stay on cheaper budget possibile so I think a good plastic would be good. There are not local shops with ECX parts near me; the closest is at 250km so this is not an option. Could you suggest something to help me?
Thanks for help

Dear sirs, I need a couple of spur gears 93T 48P. (ECX AXE/BRUTUS ECX238038) They are not too much expensive (around 4/5€) but shipping cost are almost same or higher than parts themselves (Europe). Do you know if is there some spur gear from ali or bang (many times they have free shipping cost) which properly work? I have read many times that spur gears are better in plastic than metal but I really don't know why; anyway my priority is to stay on cheaper budget possibile so I think a good plastic would be good. There are not local shops with ECX parts near me; the closest is at 250km so this is not an option. Could you suggest something to help me?
Thanks for help
@RazorRC put a Losi spur on his. https://www.ecxforum.com/threads/razor-rc-amp-mt.2332/#post-22567

I put a 32p Team Associated spur and slipper pads out of the SC10 4x4 on mine but they are out of production. You will have to ream the center out with a 5mm drill bit.
58T 32p spur ASC91096
Slipper pads ASC9603

Last edited:
Thanks. What I was looking for is something from ali or bang because too switch on Losi or even worst Associated they are more expensive and I have the same problem of shopping cost. :) Thanks anyway

Thanks, they are actually in repair under warranty and I can not measure center hole and external diameter. Maybe do you have these measurements? ECX238038 infos are only 93T - 48pitch but not external diameter, internal diameter and thikness. Thanks a lot for your help! ?

Thanks, they are actually in repair under warranty and I can not measure center hole and external diameter. Maybe do you have these measurements? ECX238038 infos are only 93T - 48pitch but not external diameter, internal diameter and thikness. Thanks a lot for your help! ?
ID of the hole is 5mm and the spur is 5mm thick. The outer diameter does not matter as a 93T 48p spur will have the same outer diameter no mater who makes it.

Do you have any online shops in Europe that carry Team Associated or Losi parts?

Thanks so much. Those damn asian shop lack in specs but they are cheap and good many times, always with shipping included or ridiculous cost. We have dealers for ECX LOSI ASSOCIATED too but shipping cost are as high or higher than parts from ali or bang I can purchase 2 gears with shipping at price of one gear w/o shipping in from European dealer. Unfortunately still not found sellers which detail 48p but only external, internal diameter. I know that 93T 48P would be enough to know external diameter but I didn't find atm anyone specifying the pitch ;) search will continue. Thanks for help ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back