Bad experience with horizon hobby in europe

bi555

Dear all, I want to share my experience with
Horizon Hobby Europe
Immediately after purchasing an Axe and Brutus by ECX in Austria I complain with dealer and Horizon Hobby that the electronic stuff have lot of problems: latency, unpredictable response to the inputs, no brakes working and ESC on lipo setting that was mulfuctioning. I have been informed that items returned without any problem would be charged of cost. (I wonder why I should return an item if it has no problem) anyway... I asked how they eventually proved I was in fault and have to pay but they never reply. Anyway I've been able to catch some of the problems on a video which I share by QR code inside the pack in return. To be sure they could no contest. You can see it in attachment. Off course the ESC was bridge in Li-po. I ship all the electronics stuff TX, RX, ESC to the dealer with all the problems explained above (impossibile to record by video but we'll known by all the world ant by Horizon Hobby itself which has admitted it by email) concerning the STX2 and the ESC which runs at full power for about ten minutes then suddenly slow down the power and continues to runs for hours; but if you turn off/on it reborn to full power for about other ten minutes and then again for two/three times. After three weeks I received today an email that our radios have no problems at all (!) and I have to pay to get back my electronics + I have to pay for the time they check the stuff for about 30 euros. This is how european customer are supported by Horizon Hobby. I told them to not ship me back those crap components because they don't work properly and for that price I will purchase a DumboRC 6ch with gyro and Hobbywings 1060 which is waterproof too. They are just perfect and all the people is super satisfied with them. Otherwise all the people which has AXE or Brutus complain the same problems that I have. Now I will post this everywhere I can and I will do everything I can to let know people how Horizon Hobby Europe take care of their customers and problematic items. Good bye Horizon Hobby I thought you was serious but there is no difference between you and noname chinese seller if not that they cost a quarter of your price.

Dear all, I want to share my experience with
Horizon Hobby Europe
Immediately after purchasing an Axe and Brutus by ECX in Austria I complain with dealer and Horizon Hobby that the electronic stuff have lot of problems: latency, unpredictable response to the inputs, no brakes working and ESC on lipo setting that was mulfuctioning. I have been informed that items returned without any problem would be charged of cost. (I wonder why I should return an item if it has no problem) anyway... I asked how they eventually proved I was in fault and have to pay but they never reply. Anyway I've been able to catch some of the problems on a video which I share by QR code inside the pack in return. To be sure they could no contest. You can see it in attachment. Off course the ESC was bridge in Li-po. I ship all the electronics stuff TX, RX, ESC to the dealer with all the problems explained above (impossibile to record by video but we'll known by all the world ant by Horizon Hobby itself which has admitted it by email) concerning the STX2 and the ESC which runs at full power for about ten minutes then suddenly slow down the power and continues to runs for hours; but if you turn off/on it reborn to full power for about other ten minutes and then again for two/three times. After three weeks I received today an email that our radios have no problems at all (!) and I have to pay to get back my electronics + I have to pay for the time they check the stuff for about 30 euros. This is how european customer are supported by Horizon Hobby. I told them to not ship me back those crap components because they don't work properly and for that price I will purchase a DumboRC 6ch with gyro and Hobbywings 1060 which is waterproof too. They are just perfect and all the people is super satisfied with them. Otherwise all the people which has AXE or Brutus complain the same problems that I have. Now I will post this everywhere I can and I will do everything I can to let know people how Horizon Hobby Europe take care of their customers and problematic items. Good bye Horizon Hobby I thought you was serious but there is no difference between you and noname chinese seller if not that they cost a quarter of your price.
Everything I have heard and seen says the same thing about Horizon Hobby Europe, most people just get the cold shoulder and run around from them. I was surprised you were even able to get a hold of anyone.

I'm at first experiences with European shop. Can you suggest me better soon in Europe with a serious customer care? I would like to write to horizon hobby USA about that but seems there are not email or at least I didn't find it.

I'm at first experiences with European shop. Can you suggest me better soon in Europe with a serious customer care? I would like to write to horizon hobby USA about that but seems there are not email or at least I didn't find it.
Sorry I don't know of any shops in Europe.

This is all I can find for contact for Horizon USA. https://www.horizonhobby.com/contact

Thanks I know very well that page but after your reply I take contact with them and I explained all by chat. The manager was in connection with the chat assistance and they told me they open a case to investigate.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back