Bodies for Ruckus

talktochad

Can I get some pics posted of after market bodies mounted on a Ruckus? Or, if there’s another thread somewhere, link? I’m trying to see what people have come up with to sweeten up the Ruckus. Thanks!

zderekv

I added a Torment front bumper and nerf bar set and went with a Slash body. A Traxxas wheelie bar keeps the back of the body intact. I didn’t want to hack up the fenders and it’s not a stadium truck anyway so I got creative with body mounts and kept the body up high like an off-roader should be.

83B6D1F3-3795-45DF-A53E-BBAF0B812769.jpeg05475CF4-E458-478C-9722-1FED93DA7AF0.jpeg

TacoDaTugBoat

E Revo body on Ruckus. REALLY wide 17mm hub adapters and creative rear body posts. I had to raise it some after the pics to allow the front wheels to turn.

Osutx427

I added a Torment front bumper and nerf bar set and went with a Slash body. A Traxxas wheelie bar keeps the back of the body intact. I didn’t want to hack up the fenders and it’s not a stadium truck anyway so I got creative with body mounts and kept the body up high like an off-roader should be.
what wheels are those?

zderekv

what wheels are those?
Those are the stock tires and wheels from an old Arrma Granite. Wheels are super strong and for stock tires they hook up exceptionally well on a wide variety of terrains.