Bought torment by accident

Pnwbigfoot

So, as the title states I purchased a torment 1/18 by mistake. I was in a rush, and didn’t even look at the box (first mistake) to verify which I was purchasing.

When I got home, I was excited to finally have another rc again. So I cut the tape without looking at the box again. (Second mistake).

So I called the shop I bought it from, and even though it hasn’t been ran, no luck in returning it. Once again, 100% my fault. No bashing of the shop or anything.

My question is this. Is it possible to convert the torment to into a ruckus? Staying 1/18 of course. Right size, wrong car.

Everything looks similar, minus the front bumper, body, and wheels.

What were you trying to buy... how do you f*ck that up...

What were you trying to buy... how do you f*ck that up...
If you had actually read what I posted, I said I had intended to buy a ruckus. But for some reason, I had the name torment in my head. Box said torment, so I thought I was good. But I didn’t look at the picture. I was in a rush, as I was on my lunch break and had to get back to work.

I agree. Drive the Tormet for a bit-- you might wind up digging it! Plus: you have an excuse to go get another car!
I did! We went to the local track today, just to rip around with the torment. She enjoys watching me drive, which I find odd lol. She was a little underwhelmed watching the 1/18 running around the track.

Talked her into a 1/10 amp! Score!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back