Camber and toe link problem.

Bezbezik'73

Hi, I've recently gone brushless on my 2wd Ruckus, still on NiMh though, and my top link keeps popping off. It's not just on bashing either, a heavy turn or what have you and it's off. What beefy upgrades are available please guys? And/or solutions, 'fixes' etc.

As ever, thank you,

Again lol.

Traxxas part numbers

TRA3745 for the toe links

TRA3644 for the front camber

TRA3643 for the rear camber

These are captured links they are secured by bolts they may break but they won't pop off like a link on a ball stud (stock toe link).

I run captured camber links and ball stud adjustable toe links because I run a RPM servo saver eliminator they don't flex like stock plastic (toe link) but can pop off in a hard enough crash which I am ok with, it saves other parts from being broken since I have no servo saver.

Traxxas part numbers

TRA3745 for the toe links

TRA3644 for the front camber

TRA3643 for the rear camber

These are captured links they are secured by bolts they may break but they won't pop off like a link on a ball stud (stock toe link).

I run captured camber links and ball stud adjustable toe links because I run a RPM servo saver eliminator they don't flex like stock plastic (toe link) but can pop off in a hard enough crash which I am ok with, it saves other parts from being broken since I have no servo saver.
I do the same thing with my Circuit. I'd rather take the Walk of Shame to get my truck and pop the link back onto the ball then to destroy my servo.

On my Circuit I installed the Traxxas captured ball links. But I installed Associated titanium turnbuckles and RPM's Heavy Duty rod ends for the toe links as I also use RPM's "servo saver eliminator" with a titanium geared servo. But I want something to give in the event of a really hard hit. I've raced my Circuit on an indoor track (very unforgiving carpet-over-concrete with wooden jumps) and so far have gotten good performance from that setup.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back