Circuit & Amp MT: Twins? (The same, but different?)

RoyRoy

We’re needing a second ECX in the family. -we have a box-stock Amp MT and love it. Can someone tell me about the Amp Circuit? They two seem so much alike.

Is the 15t motor in the Circuit really that much faster than the 20t in the MT?

How about electronics, shocks & handling?

The Circuit is at a little bit of a higher price point: Why?

Is there more to the Circuit than just a different style & appearance?

The Circuit would be “Dad’s RC.” (Mine).
Option #2 would be a brushless upgrade on the current MT (for me) and a new box-stock MT for my daughter, although I hesitate to start tearing into our almost-still-new MT with upgrades right now. -thoughts?-

Go brushless for you but a brushless truck from the start. It is more money up front but you will spend as much or more upgrading an Amp to brushless and not have nearly as good of a truck.

I highly recommended the Arrma Big Rock. https://www.arrma-rc.com/rc-cars/latest/bigrock/blx/4x4

The Granite is a great truck but the Big Rock version is a little wider and more stable.

You’ll need a LiPo balance charger and a suitable 3S battery. Grab some cheap voltage alarms and a 2S to run in the Amp box stock - set your slipper properly and it will work perfectly and have great run times and a little more power.

Go brushless for you but a brushless truck from the start. It is more money up front but you will spend as much or more upgrading an Amp to brushless and not have nearly as good of a truck.

I highly recommended the Arrma Big Rock. https://www.arrma-rc.com/rc-cars/latest/bigrock/blx/4x4

The Granite is a great truck but the Big Rock version is a little wider and more stable.

You’ll need a LiPo balance charger and a suitable 3S battery. Grab some cheap voltage alarms and a 2S to run in the Amp box stock - set your slipper properly and it will work perfectly and have great run times and a little more power.
Thanks for your honest thoughts!

Latest posts

Members online

Back