Circuit Replacement Tire size

RoyRoy

What tire size should I be looking for to replace stock Circuit Tires? Elsewhere on this forum I saw Horizon/Duratrax suggested. Should I be looking for 2.2 or 2.8? My tape measure says stock tires are 3.5 outside diameter. A lot of 2.2 size tires have close to that O.D. A lot of 2.8 size tires start getting up over 4 inches O.D. What tire size will get me close to stock? A little bigger’s ok, but I don’t want to go too over-sized. I don’t like the look. What size are you guys using? Thanks!

I'm running HPi wheels and tires from their truggy. Slightly bigger, but very similar. The wheels are 2.2. Ebay sells a lot of similar sized tires and wheels from ProLine. Usually, 2.2 truggy wheels or 2.2 stadium truck wheels as a search term will bring lots of results on ebay. Hope this helps.

-Dave

I'm running HPi wheels and tires from their truggy. Slightly bigger, but very similar. The wheels are 2.2. Ebay sells a lot of similar sized tires and wheels from ProLine. Usually, 2.2 truggy wheels or 2.2 stadium truck wheels as a search term will bring lots of results on ebay. Hope this helps.

-Dave
This does help! A lot. Thanks!

Members online

Back