Dual chargers recommendations

KyleRC

I have been in this hobby too long to be using to 4 amp basic Lipo battery chargers. Does anyone have a good recommendation on a really good deal on a new dual charger preferably up to or around 6 amps adjustable.

@X I'll be your huckleberry...

I have a few Hitec chargers and they've all been great. Their repair service is amazing, fast and inexpensive (or free, save for what you pay to ship). For me, knowing that there is rock solid service well after the sale is very important. For example, an old X1 AC Plus finally kicked up its little feet years out of warranty. I shipped it off to Hitec's service (they state that they will warranty items at their discretion or send you a repair estimate) and 10 days later I had "The Tank" back with a new power supply. No charge!

I have the X2 Black. US$109. The regular X2 is US$99. The only functional difference is the Black features Bluetooth connectivity so you can set parameters and pre-sets via a phone app. Charge specs are the same.

I have a Hitec, but the Venom looks good too. Both companies have good customer service. I think either would do exactly what you need.

I have the X2 Black. US$109. The regular X2 is US$99. The only functional difference is the Black features Bluetooth connectivity so you can set parameters and pre-sets via a phone app.
Well thanks, that just cost me $109! I have the Venom Pro Duo and really like it but the Hitec looked to good to pass up. Was thinking of getting a second Venom but I like the features of the X2 Black. Thanks again to @i_r_beej !!!

If you're anti-Hitec, there is always the SkyRC dual charger. It's identical to the X2.

That said, I picked up an X2 Black and it's an excellent device. Bluetooth is not that useful and the range is incredibly short so you will have to get off the couch.

My last RC charger was a clunky black and silver rectangle from Astro Flight with an analog needle and egg timer. The future is amazeballs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back