ECX Brutus Monster Truck

MaX-D

ECX-Brutus-Monster-Truck-1.jpg

Coming soon from ECX is the 1/10th scaled Brutus Monster Truck. The Brutus has a nicely scaled body that looks just like the full sized Brutus. Soon you will be able to drive the rc version in your own backyard! The Brutus comes on ECX’s highly capable 2wd 1/10 off-road chassis and comes pre-built for your bashing pleasure. Waterproof electronics, beefy shocks, and a 2.4GHz radio system help round out the package.

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/ecx-brutus-monster-truck/

So, the Axe with a different body. Which in itself is a 2wd Ruckus with different wheels/tires and body.

It would be lovely if ECX would create something new, rather than rehashing the same tired stuff.

So, the Axe with a different body. Which in itself is a 2wd Ruckus with different wheels/tires and body.

It would be lovely if ECX would create something new, rather than rehashing the same tired stuff.
I dig the body and the monster truck looking Chevron tires. ECX will probably continue on with the same old truck just like Traxxas has with the Slash and stampede. YAWN! Oh well. It is what it is

I like it, even if it is a re-hash. Reminds me of the Midnight pumpkin, or lunch box, back in the day.

Tam_Pumpkin-21.jpg

Oh, I didn't mean anything by my post, I think it's cool you posted it. I wonder if the wheels and tires would fit my Torment.
LOL
No worries. The wheels and tires will definitely fit your torment. But for the same amount of money, you could get Proline 2.8 Mashers for about the same price or less. Mashers are a much better tire, and have foam inside the tires

Maybe they should redesign their driveshafts. But anyway it’s nice to know they still make new stuff.

The wheelbase on this truck is 11.75" which is about the same as the Amp (11.6"). The Ruckus is 13.1". The chassis layout looks the same as the Ruckus though.

Yeah it does but it's a new chassis a shorter version (AXE MT chassis also) of the Ruckus/Torment chassis might make body options a little easier now that it's close to a Stampede wheelbase ECX231022 https://www.horizonhobby.com/short-chassis:-1-10-2wd-axe-mt-p-ecx231022. Thinking about trying the chassis but like the long wheelbase now.

Maybe they should redesign their driveshafts. But anyway it’s nice to know they still make new stuff.

They should they made a semi new chassis and the driveshaft redesign would benefit all the 2wd's. They did put the 12t 550 motor in it now it's like a Monsterjam Stampede ECX style. They should have metal diffs though even Traxxas has the their VXL Magnum 272 trans in all their 2wd's now.

Well, yeah, until you get to #4, then suddenly think WTH was I thinking..... :unsure::D

Everything in moderation my friend. ;)

Unless it's RCs. In that case, go nuts!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back