ECX Temper Gen2 Driveshafts

DARC41

my plastic Driveshafts for my Temper Gen2 snapped on me. I have ordered 2 different metal sets that won't fit on the rc due to clearance at the knuckle and the stock plastic ones are on backorder until December. Does anyone know of a set that actually fits and works without having to make modifications for clearance? thanks

Spryguy420

Axial wraith shafts work great just need to cut a little of your trans case and cut them down but you will never break them USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1580238279990.jpeg

Zerker

@Spryguy420 , when you say you need to cut a little off the trans case, are you referring to cutting a little off the edge of the skid plate that is screwed into the trans case? In my case the shaft that broke is for the rear wheels, so I fear that a thicker one will interfere with the gear cover at the back of the motor. Have you replaced the rear one as well as the front?

Thanks!

bren272

my plastic Driveshafts for my Temper Gen2 snapped on me. I have ordered 2 different metal sets that won't fit on the rc due to clearance at the knuckle and the stock plastic ones are on backorder until December. Does anyone know of a set that actually fits and works without having to make modifications for clearance? thanks
Hello,
I've just read your post, and my front shaft broke the first time i used it out of the box!
How did you get on?
Many thanks,
Brendon.

Latest posts

Members online