ECX Torment 4x4 1/10 Parts Find

gavinrcs

Hello So I had recently broken my front bumper off of my chassis at a trackday. It ripped out from the frame with the screws still in the bumper. So, does anyone know where I can find the part that the top screws of the bumper go into the chassis (like the part of the chasis on the front that accepts the screws where do I find that)

Hello So I had recently broken my front bumper off of my chassis at a trackday. It ripped out from the frame with the screws still in the bumper. So, does anyone know where I can find the part that the top screws of the bumper go into the chassis (like the part of the chasis on the front that accepts the screws where do I find that)

1/10 4wd parts are especially hard to find because they were never produced in much quantity to begin with (compared to 1/10 2wd parts anyway).

I just sold off basically my entire lot to a guy on the FB group (his name is in here) https://www.ecxforum.com/threads/ecx-1-10-4wd-parts-lots.3367/ My parts were 2-3 large lots off eBay of shops liquidating their assets. I would have gotten hammered buying them $10-$15 at a time. You may also try doing a WTB in the FB group, I know of a few people who decided to not fix theirs lately maybe they would be willing to sell off parts

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back