First RC car!!! now i have questions??

AZmikeB

So i am lucky enough to work at the LHS and have years of Quadcopter and plane experience, but once i got the job they encouraged me to get into rc cars so i was more knowledgeable about the hobby, and i agreed, but had absolutly zero interested in fast rc cars, so i researched the different types of cars available and looked around the shop for hours and landed on the fact that i had to have a crawler and besides the price a few other things stood out to me about the temper, so i picked one up last week and have since fell in love with it, (my wife also enjoys it because she knows she cant nose it in from a hundred feet up and cost me a vehicle) i have installed 4 wheel steer now and its even more fun than it was, my question is about the 2in1 esc and receiver, i would like to purchase a dx4c and use the receiver that is included but i dont know if i must buy a separate speed controller or if there is a work around to use the original and just not use the receiver built in?

thanks in advance for any advise you may have

yes, you will need to buy a separate speed controller. that said, you shouldn't need a large one, you can probably pick one up for 10-20 bucks. without researching the stock motor for an amp draw, I would think 10-20 amps would be enough.

yes, you will need to buy a separate speed controller. that said, you shouldn't need a large one, you can probably pick one up for 10-20 bucks. without researching the stock motor for an amp draw, I would think 10-20 amps would be enough.

awesome thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back