GIVEAWAY: ECX Ball Bearing Kit from FastEddyBearings

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
CONTEST OVER - @i_r_beej won the free bearing set!

fasteddybearing-ecx-bearing-kit.jpg

The stock bearings in most any RC kit usually leave a lot to be desired and the stock ECX bearings are no different. Thankfully FastEddyBearings has top quality bearing kits available for each of the ECX RC models and better yet, want to give one lucky ECXForum member a ECX Bearing Kit of their choice.

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new ECX Bearing kit from FastEddyBearings!

RULES:

• Upload at least one picture of your ECX RC to the ECX Forum Media Gallery!
  • Reply here after you've uploaded your RC picture to the Media Gallery.
  • There are no limits on how many times you reply to this thread or how many images you upload, but only one will be counted per member.
  • ECXForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry.
  • Contest Ends: March 24th, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST.

That's it! So get to upload your picture and make your reply to this thread. Feel free to reply as often as you'd like to this thread as well. Don't forget you can double your chances of winning by being a Supporting Member!

Last edited:
How is this contest won??

Woodie can correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past Woodie has used a random number generator on applicable entrants (post#). The number that the generator pops out is matched against the post#, that person wins.

Woodie can correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past Woodie has used a random number generator on applicable entrants (post#). The number that the generator pops out is matched against the post#, that person wins.
Nice!! Thanks for the reply. Just making sure it wasn't a picture contest if so I need to add another. Lmao you guys have some sweet rides

@mrc82 - no this isn't a "picture contest" per say, but you do need to upload a picture of your ECX RC to the media gallery. It doesn't have to be racing, bashing, or anything "cool" - we just simply want to see some ECX pictures :)

Upload the image, post in this thread (as you've already done) and a random winner will be picked once the giveaway ends then someone will get their pick of any FastEddyBearing ECX bearing kit. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back