Help finding a Torment 1/18 metal diff?

RetroKevin

Bashing is a way of life!
I know @slick2500 mentioned something about finding a direct fit. But I cannot for the life of me find that thread (could have been in a different forum).

My daughter has been really excited to run a brushless system. I got a metal spur gear already but I know the diff is the next to go...

I know @slick2500 mentioned something about finding a direct fit. But I cannot for the life of me find that thread (could have been in a different forum).

My daughter has been really excited to run a brushless system. I got a metal spur gear already but I know the diff is the next to go...

This is what we have so far, check out the last few pages. https://www.ecxforum.com/threads/1-18-ruckus-differential-problems-and-upgrades-discussion.295/

My new one should be here next week. I have some spare diffs from another car that are cheap and readily available that I am going to try.

I picked up some WL Toys from ebay. Not sure if it'll be the right size until I get everything else.

@Littlewalker15 yeah the 1/10 are easy to find. It's these little 1/18 that are a pain. I've got a metal set ment for another 1/18 but it was a tad too big.

I have some losi mini 8ight ordered, but they're back ordered atm.

So right now I'm in the waiting game to see if those will even fit.

@Littlewalker15 yeah the 1/10 are easy to find. It's these little 1/18 that are a pain. I've got a metal set ment for another 1/18 but it was a tad too big.

I have some losi mini 8ight ordered, but they're back ordered atm.

So right now I'm in the waiting game to see if those will even fit.
The Losi mini 8ight diffs are discontinued, they do fit right in but the stock driveshafts don't work with them.

The Losi mini 8ight diffs are discontinued.
That's what I thought. There's a few sites I found that still sell them. I didn't get the notification until after I bought them that they're on "back order". I'll have to contact them see if they have a magical supplier or what.

That's what I thought. There's a few sites I found that still sell them. I didn't get the notification until after I bought them that they're on "back order". I'll have to contact them see if they have a magical supplier or what.
Let me guess king cobra of Florida and Active Power Sports? I would never order anything from Active Power Sports they are just a drop shipper, you order something then they buy it from a distributor and have it shipped to you. Not to mention they have an F rating with the BBB and they have terrible reviews everywhere. King Cobra of Florida looks to have the same business model.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back