Incoming

Jack Reacher

I have ordered the Gen 2, should be here in a few days, from what i have seen on youtube it looks a pretty good rig out of the box, got a couple of floureon 1500mah 2s lipo`s that i hope will fit it (using a low volt alarm) lipo`s are 70x35x18mm, will post a few pics when its here, plan on doing some mods to it

So Happy days, my Yellow Temper Gen 2 arrived, have to say first impressions i am very pleased with it, seems well made and works just like it should do, already added 34g of lead wire to each front wheel, hoping to get out for a first run later today with it. Sadly the 1500mah 2s lipo`s wont fit but i have a pair of Turnigy 800mah 2s that fit and found some 1100mah 2s on ebay that will fit, so going to order them

Attachments

• New Temper gen 2 (1).JPG
    New Temper gen 2 (1).JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Gen 2 heavy wheels (1).JPG
    Gen 2 heavy wheels (1).JPG
    127 KB · Views: 15
  • Gen 2 heavy wheels (2).JPG
    Gen 2 heavy wheels (2).JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 13
Next mod on order Aluminium diff spools as the stock ones are plastic where the drive shaft fit into, well known to round out, the Aluminium ones will also add about another 100g of weight, i could of got steel ones but felt they would be to heavy for the drive line

So Happy days, my Yellow Temper Gen 2 arrived, have to say first impressions i am very pleased with it, seems well made and works just like it should do, already added 34g of lead wire to each front wheel, hoping to get out for a first run later today with it. Sadly the 1500mah 2s lipo`s wont fit but i have a pair of Turnigy 800mah 2s that fit and found some 1100mah 2s on ebay that will fit, so going to order them
Try these Venom batteries. I fit one under my hood no problem. 20200522_130356.jpg
https://www.venompower.com/venom-fly-30c-2s-1300mah-7-4v-lipo-battery-with-uni-2-0-plug-25005

some more mods, picked up a pair of 1100mah 2s lipo`s that fit nicely, also swapped the wheels now for Alloy beadlocks, rather lke how it looks with these wheels, had them spare after fitting nicer ones to my 1/10th crawler

Attachments

• Temper gen 2 Beadlocks.JPG
    Temper gen 2 Beadlocks.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.
Back