Installed Junfac wheel wideners today

imhal

Got some Junfac wheel wideners today and installed them on my Temper. I had installed some ProLine Big Joe's 2.2 and they were hitting when steering hard to either side. but now all is better. The Big Joe's really are sweet , just crawled up stuff that the stock tires would only go 1/2 way. The JunFac's are ez to install , but I installed some of the included washers and it tighten everything up and would not run at full speed , so I removed them . There has to be some slop when tightened.

Hal

Interesting - I haven't had any binding issues with mine (13mm Junfac hub extenders). I am only running 1.9 tires though. @steven81 There's a picture of mine in my Temper Thread, I think on page 6 (wearing Sweet Tooth body) - the hub extenders are red.

Just installed my 25mm spacers for temper much better stance just need some shims to take out play.
So I see you did a pretty good amount with the spacers. Do you know If just about all will work on this temper. What do I need to look for ?

So I see you did a pretty good amount with the spacers. Do you know If just about all will work on this temper. What do I need to look for ?
I'm running 14mm spacers ad they work champ with my bigger tires. remember the wider you go the more chance you have of breaking parts on the out axle

I had to put some heat shrink on ends of drive shafts because wheel spacers flopped around on shafts I think they were for a 1/10 scale which has bigger driveshafts but problem solved

image.png

I am just starting to mod my Temper and these have been recommended a couple of times, however do they cause any long term wear problems on other parts of the car? All replies appreciated

U haven't had any issues. Lost track of how many packs ive run through mine with the wideners. plus Wheel weights, axle weights, bigger tires, high torque servos and 4wheel steer. Im only running a 14mm widener, but bigger would definitely cause problems sooner.

Members online

Back