Is this 2nd hand Ruckus worth it?

Aunion

Hi guys!
I'm trying to sell some used but well maintained RC stuff here in Spain. I've seen a 2wd brushless Ruckus (same one I have) for sale at 150€ that makes me think about getting my first RC car used -once I get some cash selling my own stuff...
https://es.wallapop.com/item/coche-rc-ruckus-765855325
It's in Spanish, but mainly says car with some upgrades ( I can only see metal driveshafts, don't know wich ones) and two 2s 100C LiPo batteries ( the one in the pic is Orion, what I like).
Let me know what do you think, if it's a good offer or should I look for anything better.
Thanks in advance.

The front tie rods also appear to be Traxxas ones, a good upgrade. I think the price is within reason, but I have no idea if the market over there (or what parts availability is).

It’s not the smoking hot deal that I’d tel you to jump out the window and go get, but you’re not getting fleeced either

Thanks for your answer. The site is the most popular here in 2nd hand sales, and there's only two cars, this and a 1/10 4WD Ruckus. I didn't buy one when I bought the 2WD, and I can't be happier.
So, I can't tell you if it's a fair amount of money or not...
The shop where I bought mine is one of the biggest in Madrid, besides an Horizon authorized dealer. And it seems to have ECX parts in stock, mainly 2WD but not so cheap. I've upgraded my Ruckus and there's several spares in the box, and I've seen RPM upgrades (outside Spain, but in Europe) cheaper than the ECX equivalent.
So, if I get cash, I may consider having a look and see it in person (it's 15 minutes away from home) for a project I have in mind (and I'm gonna ask you all soon).

By the way, impressive Ruckus build, mate. I still have to try 3s on mine, but I'm afraid of the speed bug...
Cheers from Madrid, Spain!

Thanks for your answer. The site is the most popular here in 2nd hand sales, and there's only two cars, this and a 1/10 4WD Ruckus. I didn't buy one when I bought the 2WD, and I can't be happier.
So, I can't tell you if it's a fair amount of money or not...
The shop where I bought mine is one of the biggest in Madrid, besides an Horizon authorized dealer. And it seems to have ECX parts in stock, mainly 2WD but not so cheap. I've upgraded my Ruckus and there's several spares in the box, and I've seen RPM upgrades (outside Spain, but in Europe) cheaper than the ECX equivalent.
So, if I get cash, I may consider having a look and see it in person (it's 15 minutes away from home) for a project I have in mind (and I'm gonna ask you all soon).

By the way, impressive Ruckus build, mate. I still have to try 3s on mine, but I'm afraid of the speed bug...
Cheers from Madrid, Spain!

the RPM upgrades are better than stock anyway.

I would avoid the 1/10 4WD Ruckus. Having owned one, it's a much better truck than the 2WD (it's an entirely different truck, I don't know why they share the same name), but parts are nonexistent for it...especially the axles and the diffs which is what breaks.

I was thinking about the Ruckus 4wd for my project -relatively cheap and durable, except the diffs and driveline...- but the lack of parts here and everywhere have changed my mind.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back