Looking for some ESC Settings Advice

joceton

Hi folks. Looking to get some thoughts on some ESC settings to prevent truck breakage. I am running the 1/10 4-Pole ESC/Brushless Motor Combo, 4000Kv: 3.5mm Bullet, EC3 with a 2S lipo 5000mah battery. I have posted a pic here of the ESC settings, the only thing I've changed so far is the Low Voltage cutoff, I changed it to 3.2V. The reason I ask is my first run with it, the punch is flipping the truck, and it seems as if i tore one of the rear suspensions arms clean off the pin. I suspect the punch had something to do with this. So looking for opinions on what the best settings for this ESC would be so I'm not replacing parts every run.

ThanksESC Settings.jpg

cool. I've made those changes. I know that people say don't buy the metal suspension arms, but is there an aftermarket part that might be stronger? I'll look online, but happy to take suggestions. Hopefully these settings will make the torque/pressure on the rear suspension less.

Also make sure your slipper is slipping. Mine tend to stick often and i have to take it off and lightly sand it and reassemble. If the slipper isn't working right it adds strain on the drivetrain.

Also make sure your slipper is slipping. Mine tend to stick often and i have to take it off and lightly sand it and reassemble. If the slipper isn't working right it adds strain on the drivetrain.

and how does one do that? I suspect youtube has the answer.... lol

you need to back the nut off an 1/8 turn or so at a time the keeps the spring compressed on the slipper plates that hold the pads on your spur gear

Latest posts

Members online

Back