Looking for someone to CNC hexes

Ruckus7B

Looking for someone to custom make some 14mm hexes. with a 5mm axle bore, 2mm cross pin slot that's 10mm long. Would prefre to also have a set screw to lock them to the axle.
Thanks!

TRC performance on FB offers the service for RC. I have never used him personally but a few in the RCBC group say good things.

Is this something totally custom or could you get close and have someone modify them to fit your needs?
Like is there a set that only needs the ID enlarged?

Is this something totally custom or could you get close and have someone modify them to fit your needs?
Like is there a set that only needs the ID enlarged?
There isn’t. All 14mm hexes are 6mm bore for axle with a 2.5mm cross pin. These would be totally custom to run on my ruckus.

There isn’t. All 14mm hexes are 6mm bore for axle with a 2.5mm cross pin. These would be totally custom to run on my ruckus.

What about swapping to a 6mm axle with a 2.5 cross pin? If you're going to spend the money, at least you have the upgraded drivetrain to boot.

I’m all for that if I can find one with the right specs.

the xo-1 rear hubs can be made to work with RPM Ruckus arms which should allow you to run the xo-1 6mm rear axles. tekno makes a 6mm kit which comes with hubs for a slash 2wd, not quite sure if that would work being that it's a fixed dogbone.

as far as the front goes, I don't know, but I've seen quite a few front hub swaps on here and on the FB group

I have purchased some slip on 12 to 14mm spacers. They’re a tight fit and work fine. But these cheap aftermarket axles didn’t come with shims and the slop is ridiculous. That’s my next order of attack

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back