Love this crawler

Rock Crawling Rob

Imo, the 1/18 temper is the best crawler u can buy for $130. When it rains a lot & gets too muddy for my "fast" rc's-out comes my crawler. The only mods i've made were flipping the battery tray around to put the battery weight over the front wheels & turning the transmission around to stop forward torque twist. The truck seems fine to me all stock & i rely on my skills as a driver. I've seen other brands of crawlers were they have 2 motors & no driveshafts or pumpkins. I'm not a fan of that look cause it looks too toy-like to me. I like the realistic real truck look of the temper with the solid axles, pumpkins, driveshafts & prefer one motor. The 10th scale steering servo is a great addition too. They should have put this servo on the barrage. I have had this crawler since august & have had zero problems with it, i'm even still on the original batteries that came with it in my transmitter. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this crawler to anyone.

Totally agree with you on that! For the price it's an awesome little buggy. And one battery charge last forever which makes it even more fun! I've turned mine into a Barrage (well sorta) but still agree it's one of the best out of the box for the money!

Totally agree with you on that! For the price it's an awesome little buggy. And one battery charge last forever which makes it even more fun! I've turned mine into a Barrage (well sorta) but still agree it's one of the best out of the box for the money!
I agree as well, its a great little rig.

Members online

No members online now.
Back