Lower front suspension mount keeps breaking

mrc82

Does anyone know of an aluminum hop up part for this? I can find stuff for other cars that are close but not sure if will fit.

Screenshot_2016-04-15-21-43-45.png

Same here, I couldn't find one. Only ones that look like they would fit and needed a little modding. Ive been tempted to try the alumunim one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-16-13-06-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-16-13-06-54.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 8
Yeah man, I can't believe there isn't one that will work. This part has broken on me a few times. If I can't find a fix I'm going to switch vehicles bassically

I've broke one myself but was my fault!! Hit a car tire. How exactly are you breaking them because other than the stupid colision with my tire I haven't had an issue (knock on wood)

The stupid things are what always break parts. That's why they call us "back yard basher" lol

The firs time it broke my front tire caught as small tree, yesterday my nephew smashed it into a block at 30

The firs time it broke my front tire caught as small tree, yesterday my nephew smashed it into a block at 30

Seems to be a weak point on these vehicles but I really do beat the crap out of this thing and that was my worst break.

They have them on asiatees, boom racing, and hot racing. It is called the front arm center mount. They are all out of stock or discontinued. I would just get the cheap 5.00 set, but get some aluminum front and rear A Arms. If you want you can get the rear center mount in aluminum.

They have them on asiatees, boom racing, and hot racing. It is called the front arm center mount. They are all out of stock or discontinued. I would just get the cheap 5.00 set, but get some aluminum front and rear A Arms. If you want you can get the rear center mount in aluminum.

Never use aluminum in a location meant to bend and flex, like the a-arms. It may be "bling" right away, but a few good jumps and instead of bouncing back, like plastic does, it'll just be bent.

You might try locating an aluminum Associated "hinge pin" mount for the B4. I've discovered that the Boost/Circuit/AMP seem to share some of the same geometries and I had (I may still have) the OEM part for a B4 and it looked like it would be a direct fit on the ECX 2WD cars.

Although your situation reminds me of the old joke:
"Doctor, my arm hurts when I flap it around over my head like this."
"Okay, then don't flap your arm around over your head!" :)

I understand what you are saying about aluminum bending but I can say from my experience on my amp and ruckus I replaced stock A Arms with aluminum. I have not had a reason to buy anymore and I put my trucks through hell. I am in no way saying that you are wrong I have not been in this hobby long at all. If not aluminum do you have a link for something other than stock. I was just tired of buying the same thing over and over again so I tried something new.

I understand what you are saying about aluminum bending but I can say from my experience on my amp and ruckus I replaced stock A Arms with aluminum. I have not had a reason to buy anymore and I put my trucks through hell. I am in no way saying that you are wrong I have not been in this hobby long at all. If not aluminum do you have a link for something other than stock. I was just tired of buying the same thing over and over again so I tried something new.

http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back