Me and my boy built a Rc workshop

Now that's what I call neat and tidy!!!!!
I have all our rc stuff in the attic and no room for wall mounted cars...yet.
Your setup gives a lot of ideas to implement myself one day.

-Dave

Domesticity, very nice and tidy. I also have an RC workshop in my garage and a small machine shop for making upgrades and making broken parts when possible for the kids, and adults. It's a great hobby and so much fun watching the kids having a good time outside, and at the track.

20210313_163140.jpg20210509_194006.jpg

Domesticity, very nice and tidy. I also have an RC workshop in my garage and a small machine shop for making upgrades and making broken parts when possible for the kids, and adults. It's a great hobby and so much fun watching the kids having a good time outside, and at the track.
Nice! I'm setting up a machining section on the otherside. Any suggestions? I have a drill press and a wheel grinder so far.

Do a Google search for Little Machine Shop, and check out what you think you mighg need. They have mini mills and lathes, and all the tooling for them. They also have all the measuring instruments that you will also need. Their prices are great, and shipping is fast. Their location is in the Los Angeles area. I think you will be impressed with their website.
I'm a retried Journeyman machinist, 45 years, so I wanted to stay in the trade as a hobby after I retired. Good luck and let me know how things work out. Happy RC'ing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back