Metal servo horn for 1/18 temper?

Dicke1976

Just got a 1/18 temper and was wondering has anyone replaced the plastic servo horn with an aluminum one? I’ve heard they are an odd length

i never upgraded my servo horn, I did upgrade the servo though. so I cant really help you, but a lot of aftermarket servo horns have multiple holes for length

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. I replaced both servo horns with Axial clamp-on horns. A little pricy, but when I upgrade to metal-geared servos they'll be worth it. The horns feature multiple holes and I was able to replace the OEM position.

Axial AXI30834 23T servo horn

I'm running multiple brands of servos on my cars so I'm temporarily drawing a blank on how many teeth Spektrum servos have. I belieive it's 23. Make sure you confirm before you get new servo horns! :)

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. I replaced both servo horns with Axial clamp-on horns. A little pricy, but when I upgrade to metal-geared servos they'll be worth it. The horns feature multiple holes and I was able to replace the OEM position.

Axial AXI30834 23T servo horn

I'm running multiple brands of servos on my cars so I'm temporarily drawing a blank on how many teeth Spektrum servos have. I belieive it's 23. Make sure you confirm before you get new servo horns! :)
No problem man I found one for it

Attachments

• B3297366-00AD-4355-AE2E-E8410505CE00.jpeg
    B3297366-00AD-4355-AE2E-E8410505CE00.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Members online

Back