New Circuit coming my way!

RoyRoy

it took a little eBay patience, but I’m the proud owner of a Circuit. It’s the Ecx I should have bought a year ago, but I bought an Amp instead. I hope it’s not too beat up when I get it, but the price was right. (Shipping cost me more). I’m gonna use it as a project platform for a brushless upgrade, eventually. This dad’s pretty happy, and so are the kids!

it took a little eBay patience, but I’m the proud owner of a Circuit. It’s the Ecx I should have bought a year ago, but I bought an Amp instead. I hope it’s not too beat up when I get it, but the price was right. (Shipping cost me more). I’m gonna use it as a project platform for a brushless upgrade, eventually. This dad’s pretty happy, and so are the kids!
I'm going to buy a new one today. Just wondering what upgrades you did to yours and what you'd recommend.

What about it makes you say you should have bought it over the Amp? I was under the impression ECX 1/10 2WD were more or less the same with different bodies

There may be minor differences, maybe shocks or orientations, wheels, so forth. The Torments have a different chassis though.

I do have a Amp, and it is as fast or possibly faster than my Torments, lower body and better shocks. It does extremely nice cart wheels down the street with no wheelie bar on it.....LOL

There should be a car manual stickied in every individual car type group, one could open both the Circuit and the Amp's manual and compare the parts list for a stock version and see the differences. I dont think there is much though.

The reasons for buying this car are the following......
1. Heard good things about durability.

2. They had a sale at my LHS.

Sorry, to be clear I was asking what you meant when you said it was the ECX that you should have bought a a year ago. What makes you say that?

Latest posts

Members online

Back