Noob here. Can i turn a ruckus into a circuit

Ryno46

I was wondering if it was possible to turn a ruckus into a circuit and what parts are interchangeable and what parts I'd need besides the chassis.

Well you could, but it's a lot more then just the chassis. It's also the front and rear a arm mounts, shock towers, top chassis brace, bumpers, may be even more. Basically the whole center of the vehicle. A arms and drivetrain are the same, may be the front shock tower is the same. Would be cheaper to find a used circuit slider. Circuits and amps are like a low center gravity chassis, while the ruckus and torment are a high center gravity chassis.

Fair enough. So basically to make a different vehicle its just easier and probably cheaper to just find a roller? I picked this ruckus up cheap and thought maybe I could use the parts to make something else.

Yes, i got a sw4 and brushless motor in my ruckus it can keep up with the circuit buggies but it wont turn with em for $#¡+ its really funny to put it on the track with the buggies cause the laugh till you beat em through the straights

Latest posts

Members online

Back