Poor Steering

Mongol Pete

Hi guys,

My Barrage kit is mostly together but needs some experienced buttoning up, and I am not very experienced. Maybe some of you long-timers will help me out. Here are the issues:

1. The steering is very weak. The stock servo seems almost too weak to move the steering links and it doesn't center itself when it does turn. I have an upgrade servo, but the lead doesn't reach. (It is not the st. d/r on the TX)

2. I removed the front cross member under the battery tray to give the servo more clearance. Now I am not sure where or how to mount the battery tray.

3. It is too cold to paint, even in my enclosed balcony rolleyes.gif

Thanks for any suggestions, especially with photos, if you got em.

Happy New Year!
MP

Attachments

• IMG_4658.JPG
    IMG_4658.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi guys,

My Barrage kit is mostly together but needs some experienced buttoning up, and I am not very experienced. Maybe some of you long-timers will help me out. Here are the issues:

1. The steering is very weak. The stock servo seems almost too weak to move the steering links and it doesn't center itself when it does turn. I have an upgrade servo, but the lead doesn't reach. (It is not the st. d/r on the TX)

2. I removed the front cross member under the battery tray to give the servo more clearance. Now I am not sure where or how to mount the battery tray.

3. It is too cold to paint, even in my enclosed balcony View attachment 2679

Happy New Year!
MP
I have an original one
Hi guys,

3. It is too cold to paint, even in my enclosed balcony View attachment 2679

Happy New Year!
MP
I have an original barrage and had the same problems. Step 1) adjust the shock on the mounts to max the out.step 2) put the cross member back in but flip it same with the other one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back