Ruckus body mounts

ScottyD420

Hey guys I have an older style Ruckus and bought body posts for it but they are too wide for the holes on the body. I looked in the manual and it is the correct part number looks exactly the same it's just a little wider. I'm not sure if there is two different styles that I don't know about? Any help would be greatly appreciated

its easy you can use a drimel tool cone shaped stone or you can get whats called a body reamer tool at your local hobby shop

I'm just trying to figure out if they made two different style body posts, one for the old style Ruckus body that I have and maybe one for the new style Ruckus body. I didn't want to put more holes in it I don't have to.

Yea I got ya Scotty! what’s the deal rt.. ?? wrong mounts??! Diff... size obviously!
Shouldn’t have to dremel sht. However... as always do what you can.. seems no one gives you the answer so far.. pound salt. I’ve got 5 ruckus’s different erra’s .. ...I’ve never had to change body mounts.. all my shells fit..

Yea I got ya Scotty! what’s the deal rt.. ?? wrong mounts??! Diff... size obviously!
Shouldn’t have to dremel sht. However... as always do what you can.. seems no one gives you the answer so far.. pound salt. I’ve got 5 ruckus’s different erra’s .. ...I’ve never had to change body mounts.. all my shells fit..
Definitely odd because it is a Ruckus body and I ordered the correct part numbers and double-checked the part numbers in the manual and they're the same as what I ordered. Kind of sucks I can't find the right one. I just bought the same style Ruckus I have, for my son and it's missing the body posts so worst case I will have to make new holes definitely too wide to just Dremel it and make the hole wider. I attached a pic of which Ruckus it is.

Attachments

• 0303211554_HDR~3.jpg
    0303211554_HDR~3.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 2
I have an older one too. I just bought the new ECX Ruckus body mounts/posts and I can use the new ECX body !!

I have an older one too. I just bought the new ECX Ruckus body mounts/posts and I can use the new ECX body !!
Since my first real board.. Tony hawk and later Guerrero street bore the cross bones insignia.. you gots to be some what cool.. what do you run in your ruckus? Esc/motor.. ? I’ve got a fleet and still wondering what’s working for others with out much upgrading ... I have bunch of kids; trying to keep outside often... not in the shop!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back