Semper AMP DB Build

semperteneo

Hi All - we've got a stay at home order and what better way to spend it than dragging and old RC out of hiding to work on.

It was my son's first RC, and after ripping it apart, upgrading, etc., I've come down to it being the differential shot internally. Thankfully, I already had that on the way.

So far:
-brushless motor / ESC combo,
-2s LiPo
-Spektrum transmitter/receiver combo

Decided to start working on this as we picked up an Arrma Granite 4x4 for my son so bash around with. Looking forward to it all! Pic of our local hobby shop track for fun!

IMG_5617.jpg
IMG_5618.jpg
IMG_5635.jpg

Well, replaced the diff/transmission gears with metal and we were rockin'. The brushless combo on 2s was super fun until I railed it into a neighbors pile of sticks and lost a steering knuckle haha #next

On that note, I can see why people upgrade the transmitters and servos, a slight delay at speed is enough to stick us with some unwanted downtime.

Time to stock up on steering knuckles, and also look into a wheelie bar. 2s it's a wheelie machine for sure, and will be fun to bash around with when all is settled and my son has a new tire for his Arrma. #bashon

whoa.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back