Spektrum Firma Smart technology not so convenient

Machztechplus

I have a firma smart esc... ran it for a while had a couple weird issiues, nothing major. Anyway I was going to see if I could maybe get some telemetry off of it but it turns out you seem to need a few extra gadgets and maybe even a smart transmitter to actually see anything.

Does anyone know any way to see telemetry on a compputer or phone without buying all the extra bits and bobs? Would be cool to see that stuff but its not worth buying new transmitter and stuff for me anyway.

Thanks

Nope you need to have all the other bells and whistles to get the telemetry on your phone. Not sure if you can get any telemetry data from your rc car onto your computer. I know some of the Mamba series Castle escs have data logging that you can download to your pc.

If Your running the DX3 transmitter/ SR315 RX all You will need is the bluetooth modual and the Spektrum Dashboard app on Your mobile device. No other sensors to get Battery voltage, rx voltage, esc temp, motor RPM and vehicle speed after mesuring how far the car moves forward for 10 turns of the pinion.

Latest posts

Members online

Back