temper axles and links

pauls1816

I have done a whole heck of a lot to my temper since I have been on last and have some questions about inter brand compatibility. Are the barrage and temper axles the same width? and also I would like to take advantage of the four link on the v3 axles if I can. Is what I'm looking at too much for the little temper?

Also my recent upgrades:
  • teton motor
  • axial ae5 esc
  • tactic tx/rx
  • savox 0231 servo
also had to repair a driveshaft from the upgraded motor lol

I have done a whole heck of a lot to my temper since I have been on last and have some questions about inter brand compatibility. Are the barrage and temper axles the same width? and also I would like to take advantage of the four link on the v3 axles if I can. Is what I'm looking at too much for the little temper?

Also my recent upgrades:
  • teton motor
  • axial ae5 esc
  • tactic tx/rx
  • savox 0231 servo
How did you get the Teton motor to fit I tried but the holes didn' fit

No sorry but I do remember that the actual screws for the motor are bigger than the stock motors so u will have to find some that fit

No sorry but I do remember that the actual screws for the motor are bigger than the stock motors so u will have to find some that fit
Oh man thanks for the heads up. I thought it would be quick and easy but so far the motors have been giving me issues. Nothing to bad though, just trying to find a good fit.

Also my recent upgrades:
  • teton motor
  • axial ae5 esc
  • tactic tx/rx
  • savox 0231 servo
Axles on the gen 2 barrage are wider than temper axles. Gen 1 barrage axles are the same axles on newer tempers.

How was the esc? Is it good for its price? Found a really good deal on it and thinking about going with it for my temper.

How was the esc? Is it good for its price? Found a really good deal on it and thinking about going with it for my temper.
A Axial AE-5 is a great ESC if you want to plug and go, meaning you only need a battery selector or minimal drag brake changes (100% and 50%). If you want more tuning than that look at the Hobby Wing 1080. It has a tuner card for it and lots of functions like drag brake for example are changeable quickly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back