Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Too many RC's ?

XtrmTJ

Is there such a thing as too many RC's ? I have 9 right now, have had as many as 14 in the past. Comes a point where there are too many to use/work on? How many do you have? Just wondering on a slow day.....
:unsure:

X

Conspiracy of One
Staff member
Supporting Member
The limits are space, money and imagination. If you haven't hit your barrier for those, keep enjoying yourself.

Bugoff75

I ask myself this alot. Should I sell 3 before I buy another? Space has become my issue. Basement full of totes filled with support parts.

XtrmTJ

I just received another Torment (roller) off eBay. Haven't finished the last project (Amp DB) and I go get another. I think I'm addicted 😏

Bugoff75

True addiction doesn't start until you own several different brands of several different sizes/types with enough spare parts you could open a hobby shop. Then its still considered a hobby until it starts invading other aspects of your life. (at this moment I have a dozen ready to run RC's on 3 shelves over hanging my living room tv) (okay maybe not all are ready to run - i think 2 of the Losi's have swelled lipos, traxxas has a stripped spur but the new part is sitting next to it, and I broke the front diff case of the Serpent last race and still haven't fixed it 3 months later- parts and new tires and rims still in the box from Amain) Okay I'm not addicted I'm just lazy.

Bugoff75

Got me looking at my shelf and felt the need to run something. By the time I got the honey do list done after work it was too dark to run outside, so grabbed the micro. Formerly a Losi Micro-T converted to DSM and Brushless using a Losi all in 1 receiver w/ Dynamite Tazer motor , 2 cell LiPo. Uncontrollable so added Losi DT (Desert Truck) longer chassis, wheels, tires, and body to keep it some what drivable. Aluminum hubs, threaded axles, bearings, Radio Shack spring set w/ grease mod to shocks. RPM bumper at this moment completes it.
20200203_183627.jpg

XtrmTJ

Just added another … ECX Axe MT :eek: Wife says I'm crazy, playing with "toys" at 60 y/o. 😖