Torment 1/10 cant find parts

Dodgers304

So I'm fairly new to this hobby so I went online watched some videos different cars trucks buggies things like but was finding most were to expensive for me to shell out a few hundred bucks on something I knew I was going to beat the crap out of well came across a used torment 1/10 for just over 100$ sold!! When I got it home found out it had some nice upgrades castle creations ecx 3800kv motor aluminium shocks so I got a good deal .. well just bashing around the park I started to break things driveshafts went first well were i live there is one hobby shop about 2 hours away found another shop just starting up out of some kid's garage but they o ly carry traxxas I went with Ebay after a few more things going wrong and just wanting to upgrade like like batteries turnbuckles and gears hobby shop didn't carry anything told me I would have to stick with o line shopping I ordered a pinion gear promised I'd have it in 2 day but waited about a month same with screw that's ruff when your staring at the truck so I need to know it there any parts made by traxxas that are compatible whither the torment I'm looking to upgrade. My spur and pinion for more speed if so can you share specs also is the any trust worthy online stores that ship in a few day lease help and. Thank you

Hi 304, as far as other parts fitting ecx rc's, the only part I know of is a traxxas wheelie bar (3678) for their 2wd's can be modded to fit ecx rc's. Other then that I have had good luck in getting everything I need off eBay. Most shipping is free and arrives within a few days to a week. Welcome to the madness ;)

Last edited:
So I'm fairly new to this hobby so I went online watched some videos different cars trucks buggies things like but was finding most were to expensive for me to shell out a few hundred bucks on something I knew I was going to beat the crap out of well came across a used torment 1/10 for just over 100$ sold!! When I got it home found out it had some nice upgrades castle creations ecx 3800kv motor aluminium shocks so I got a good deal .. well just bashing around the park I started to break things driveshafts went first well were i live there is one hobby shop about 2 hours away found another shop just starting up out of some kid's garage but they o ly carry traxxas I went with Ebay after a few more things going wrong and just wanting to upgrade like like batteries turnbuckles and gears hobby shop didn't carry anything told me I would have to stick with o line shopping I ordered a pinion gear promised I'd have it in 2 day but waited about a month same with screw that's ruff when your staring at the truck so I need to know it there any parts made by traxxas that are compatible whither the torment I'm looking to upgrade. My spur and pinion for more speed if so can you share specs also is the any trust worthy online stores that ship in a few day lease help and. Thank you

I have the same problem but realize... were in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC... nothing will ship in two days unless its just down the road...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back