Torment Brushless

Jrlbrennan

I just got an ecx torment brushless today I ordered big bore aluminum shocks also and put them on and had my first bash I was very in pressed with the truck was wondering if anyone had any good tips for me and my new truck and could recommend a good wheel and tire I think the stock tires are to hard

I can only speak for the 1/10 2WD version which is what I have. I placed Proline badlands on the front and rear on mine. This has made a huge difference for bashing sessions. I also agree that the stock tires are hard. These Badlands also do decent on a local track that I have recently been going to. 1182-22 for the rear and 1182-21 for the front.

I can only speak for the 1/10 2WD version which is what I have. I placed Proline badlands on the front and rear on mine. This has made a huge difference for bashing sessions. I also agree that the stock tires are hard. These Badlands also do decent on a local track that I have recently been going to. 1182-22 for the rear and 1182-21 for the front.
I just looked at those tires they look awesome thanks for your help

Hi guys! Are we talking here about the Traxxas Big Bore Aluminium Shocks TRX5862, please?

Anyone with a wheelie bar on 2wd Torment?

Thanks!

Last edited:
20180212_045027.jpg 20180212_045037.jpg 20180212_045027.jpg 20180212_045037.jpg 20180212_045037.jpg I have done waaaaaayyyy to many upgrades to my 2wd torment than I can list, very few ECX parts left on the truck. I'm going to make a YouTube video soon.

I picked up some Jconcepts SCT choppers, you can't get them off their website, sold out. eBay is where I picked up a set.
I grabbed some Serpeant brand SCT wheels, 2.2x3.0.

Otherwise, for super dirt cheap, eBay has China brand Beedlocks with knobbies or mud runners, just search for the Traxxis Slash. I have adjustable turnbuckles, so my negative camber lets the tires clear body.

Here are what I run for just having fun...pay attention to the bottom review for some good pointers. I did it for the rear wheels only, I liked the more rounded front tire.

Good luck.
Screenshot_20180412-174421.png Screenshot_20180412-174452.png

Hi guys! Are we talking here about the Traxxas Big Bore Aluminium Shocks TRX5862, please?

SHOCKS!

I am running Traxxas 2wd Slash BIG bore shocks.

Here are some tuning tips:

FRONT SHOCKS:
Team Losi 22T Front Shock Spring 3.5 Rate Green.
Use the 2 hole piston
TLR 30wt oil
Use 2 thin shock spacers for the springs

REAR SHOCKS:
Team Losi 22T Rear Shock Spring 3.4 Rate Silver.
Use the 2 hole piston
TLR 30wt oil
Use 1 medium shock spacers for the springs.

This setup has been proven on the track, n giv you awesome low center of gravity, and amazing overall performance.

The stock springs that come on the shocks are good for every day bashing.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back