Torment spins out after brushless upgrade

Vinceryan

I have the 4x4 torment (grey body) and recently upgraded to brushless. Now it spins out at 3/4 throttle. Wondering how to solve that issue. Everything else is stock btw

Are you running stock tires still?

What types of surface you running on?

Anything done with the suspension?

So many questions........you can't put more power to the wheels without changing up your suspension setup and tires.

Are you running stock tires still?

What types of surface you running on?

Anything done with the suspension?

So many questions........you can't put more power to the wheels without changing up your suspension setup and tires.
Except for the brushless upgrade its all stock. Surface is dirt

Except for the brushless upgrade its all stock. Surface is dirt

A few good things to do is mess around with your suspension. You can use like 30 to 40 weight shock oil. I believe you get extra pistons for your shock inners. Try using a three hole or lighter spring tension for springs. There is a few you tube videos out there on Torments.

Also, the stock tires are junk. They are super hard.....J concepts make some really nice tires. Proline are good too, just aalittle expensive. You can also refer to another forum on here for tires, under "Torment Brushless". I posted some that I am running currently on my basher, eBay knock offs.

Last edited:
A few good things to do is mess around with your suspension. You can use like 30 to 40 weight shock oil. I believe you get extra pistons for your shock inners. Try using a three hole or lighter spring tension for springs. There is a few you tube videos out there on Torments.

Also, the stock tires are junk. They are super hard.....J concepts make some really nice tires. Proline are good too, just aalittle expensive. You can also refer to another forum on here for tires. I posted some that I am running currently on my basher, eBay knock offs.
Many thanks. I will try your suggestions I’m loving this hobby but I have a Tom to learn

Refer to "Torment Brushless". There is some really good info there.

Shoot, there is really good info on this whole forum. You just need to do some digging at times.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back