Torment will not respond to throttle or steering

Miller3

My torment was running fine I removed the speed control and receiver to trouble shoot with another car I have. After I reinstalled to the original car now my Torment will not respond I can not find the instructions on how to bind the receiver and the controller does anyone know where I can find this info.
This is a brushless motor thanks

@Miller3 rebinding your ECX Torment is pretty easy. Here are the steps you need to take

1. With the receiver off, insert the bind plug into the BIND port on the receiver.

2. Power the receiver through any other port. The orange LED will flash continuously, indicating the receiver is in bind mode.

3. With the steering wheel and throttle trigger in the failsafe positions, normally full brakes and straight steering (see the Failsafe section on this page for more information), press and hold the bind button and turn on the transmitter. The green LED on the front of the transmitter will flash within three seconds, indicating the transmitter is in bind mode.

4. Release the bind button when the green LED flashes. Continue to hold the steering wheel and throttle trigger in the failsafe positions until the LED on the receiver glows solid.

5. The LED on the receiver will glow solid when the transmitter and receiver are bound.

6. Remove the bind plug and store it in a convenient place.

You should also be able to find this information on page 11 in your manual.

torment-binding.png

I tried that still can not get it to bind my receiver is SRS4201 do not see any blinking light when binding plug is in.. The sped control is 45 amp Tazer next to the power switch there Is a button when I push that green light flashes inside the speed controller. that's all I am seeing any suggestions

Figured out the problem when we installed the receiver we had the the steering and the speed control plugs / pluged in reversed into the receiver that's way there were no blinking lights... Working good now thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Members online

Back