What Other RC's Do you Have?

MaX-D

Autobot symbol with Decepticon saying......does not compute!
Good eye! A friend of mine who airbrushed the truck accidentally put the autobot symbol on the hood instead of the Decepticon. At that point we were stuck with it. Fortunately, my son actually liked the autobot symbol on the hood better so it worked out.

X

Conspiracy of One
Staff member
Supporting Member
Good eye! A friend of mine who airbrushed the truck accidentally put the autobot symbol on the hood instead of the Decepticon. At that point we were stuck with it. Fortunately, my son actually liked the autobot symbol on the hood better so it worked out.
I was just poking fun ofcourse. The truck looks great! You have a great collection, lots of creativity there.

MaX-D

I was just poking fun ofcourse. The truck looks great! You have a great collection, lots of creativity there.
I know you were poking fun. It's all good, no worries. When I first saw the truck after it was painted, my initial reaction was WTF! My friend didn't realize what he had done, so I didn't say anything. My son, 8 at the time, was quick to point it out and voice his opinion. Fortunately he liked it

Bugoff75

Just added about a dozen RC10's - gold tubs, custom, stealths, and 2 rc10t's plus enough parts to build several more. a few other brands too. all equipped with tekin speedos and futaba am radios. a 1988 racers wet dream. Pictured just a couple that I was able to pull out before it all got boxed back up. did charge a few old packs and test ran a few of them. kinda fun. 37181333_10213954322431163_6562231586111094784_n.jpg

slick2500

LC Racing EMB-TGH pro kit
Hobbywing Quicrun 10BL60 Sensored Esc
Leopard Hobby 2838 4 pole 4700kv sensored motor
Batan D115F digital servo
Sway bar kit
TiNi shock shafts
Aluminum hexes
Double bearing mod on slipper
T-Bone Racing bumpers
mxQQ2i2.jpg

M7vtlFtl.jpg

Tacon Valor MT.
This truck started it's life as the brushed model(do not buy the brushed models opt for the brushless)
No name eBay esc
GoolRc 2435 4500kv motor
Slipper clutch with double bearing mod
Adjustable motor mount
Steel front diff outdrive

H42KSlRl.jpg

TvB7H5Kh (1).jpg