Where do these o-rings go in the drive train?

Ghost1313

I was doing a first time tear down and cleaning of a used Torment 4x4 that I bought awhile ago. It was in dire need of some tlc.
So I wound up with 3 of these clear o-rings in the end and don’t know where they go, or even see them on my exploded parts diagram.
I’m assuming that the fourth one is in between the driveshaft and diff out-drive cups, since I still have one that I couldn’t pull apart yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciate. A bonus if you could link a replacement or the part number. Thanks in advance

21810021-E639-4D7C-A727-A746095DB12C.jpeg

@Ghost1313 you are correct. These go between the driveshaft and the diff cup. I believe the o-rings from ECX1043.
Perfect! Thanks so much. I was looking at that o-ring kit and couldn’t tell if it was only for shock rebuilds. I haven’t torn down the shocks yet. But those are next. There’s a lot to learn in the hobby.

Perfect! Thanks so much. I was looking at that o-ring kit and couldn’t tell if it was only for shock rebuilds. I haven’t torn down the shocks yet. But those are next. There’s a lot to learn in the hobby.
Those are mostly for the shock rebuilds but the smaller included o-rings should work just fine.

If I'm not mistaken, you could even get a set of o-rings made for keyboards and those would also fit.

Latest posts

Members online

Back