So after thoroughly smashing, repairing, and resmashing the body from my amp mt I thought I'd give a go at fabricating something to protect the internals and maybe deflect singe some grinding. I have no metal experience really but after yesterday we concluded I should buy a small welder, until then it's just mocked up. I bent some threaded rod into the basic shape and zip tied it in place along with some lights. It reminds me of the cockroach from the Muppet show and I'm ok with that. I also added a panel to act as the cross brace that would be on the top. It's cut out of a laundry detergent jug and pop riveted after much frustration. My daughter and I took it for a bash, jumped and rolled it many times. With all t the extra weight I think I could put the lighter but grippier tires back on without wheeling constantly. In the future I might remake it using brake line after reading that suggestion this morning.