48 pitch vs 32

KT-ruckus

Can i run a 32 pitch spur gear on my 1/10 2wd ruckus? I love my ruckus even tho everyone around me runs slashs. I did strip my spur gear recently and being new to this hubby has left me kinda screwed on the knowledge side. I put a 72 tooth 48 pitch spur gear on and a 23 tooth pinon on, its ahhh ok but not really what i wanted. So can i run 32 and what does everyone recommend for a good take off but still decent top end?

Yes you can. I would go with 32P - 58T Spur & 32P - 13T Pinion. I still run 48P, but would like to go the 32P route.

Yes you can. I would go with 32P - 58T Spur & 32P - 13T Pinion. I still run 48P, but would like to go the 32P route.
Awesome!! Thank you very much! I actually ordered a 56 tooth 32 pitch team associated spur with a 16 tooth pinon to match. Im just waiting on delivery

Now that i have my 32 installed and running i can say yes it is bigger there for better for the ruckus if your like me an run a larger motor. What you lose in adjustments the 32 pitch spur gives you more tooth to bit onto. Ill have to play with tooth ratios but 32 pitch was most definitely a good decision

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back