Aluminum motor plate and metal gears?

Reefguy89

Does anyone know of an aluminum motor plate for the amp? Also is there a better diff than the stock one? Or ways to improve it mine has alot of friction on it. Also is there a way to change the slipper clutch to a differnt brand so i can run other sized spurs?

I know I have seen aluminum motor plates, I'll see if I can find one for you.

ECX makes a metal geared diff:

upload_2016-8-9_8-8-17.png

Does anyone know of an aluminum motor plate for the amp? Also is there a better diff than the stock one? Or ways to improve it mine has alot of friction on it. Also is there a way to change the slipper clutch to a differnt brand so i can run other sized spurs?
I would be interested in an aluminium motor plate as well. As far as the different spur gear, I did a 32 pitch conversion with a TA 58t and high torque slipper pads. X listed the only metal gear set I know of, speaking of that I am thinking of locking it up. Has anyone else locked up their diff?

I would be interested in an aluminium motor plate as well. As far as the different spur gear, I did a 32 pitch conversion with a TA 58t and high torque slipper pads. X listed the only metal gear set I know of, speaking of that I am thinking of locking it up. Has anyone else locked up their diff?
How do you lock a diff? Like glue it. Lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back