AMP MT ecx13006 bites the dust on 2s lipo

ericfx1984

IMG_20200501_081340.jpg

Well it sucks... I decided to run a 2S lipo in this for the first time, of course I had a battery alarm attached, long story short it ran brilliantly for about 3 minutes I was very surprised to find that despite the reports of a lot of people running them that mine did not hold up it now smells of charred electronics

I'm thinking about seeing what I can do to separate the built-in ESC from the receiver as the receiver portion seems to work stillIMG_20200501_081340.jpg

Well good luck and let us know if you are successful with it. I'm sure others would like to be able to do the same.

I'll have to play with it... there are 12 connections going from the top board which is clearly an ESC, as seen by the MOSFETs and the motor output wires and battery input wires,to the bottom board which is clearly a receiver, as seen by the antenna input the on/off/bind switch and the servo output not to mention there is a crystal in the bottom

From the looks of it it looks like they just merge the two units together

IMG_20200501_135714.jpg

If you look real close at the top of the receiver speed controller combo, you can see that there is a sticker covering a spot for a button directly below that sticker you can see on the speed controller section, which is now separated, that there's a spot for a button directly above the markings, if you look further down on the receiver section you can see that the sticker goes over a cut out for what appears to be a couple more channels... I'm willing to bet if you follow the on/off switch and the binding switch that they probably line up to those extra two connections...

Latest posts

Members online

Back