any chance of a thread about other make parts that fit the amp

Hornet156

I've been looking at changing some of the plastic parts on my boy's amp and have been searching the forums for hours to see what i can find so was wondering if we can get a sticky thread where people can add what they have fitted to there amps from other models and manufacturers

just a thought

cheers Nathan

These are just some of the things that I can remember that fit and work.
Traxxas Stampede/Slash/Rustler 2wd and 4wd rear drive shafts.
Traxxas Turnbuckles and camber links from the Stampede/Rustler/Slash 2wd - just buy the ones that are closest in size to the stock ones, they are adjustable.
Team Associated RC10T4 titanium turnbuckles with RPM ball cups and Ecx ball ends.
I've had Traxxas Ultra Shocks on my Ruckus, they might work on the Amp too.
The bellcrank out of the RC10T4 with a little modding. There was a thread on URC about how to do this, I think there might be one here but Idk.
Team Associated RC10T4 caster blocks and front axle carriers. Will need adjustable turnbuckles and camber links.
HPI Firestorm/Blitz caster blocks and front axle carriers. Will need adjustable turnbuckles and camber links.
HPI Firstorm/Blitz Shocks.

I have associated rc10t4 rear arms on my torment with a custom lcg mod to lengthen the wheel base. It helps with chassis slap problem a lot.
And straitened out the shafts so they don’t bind and make weird noises.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back