Any replacements for ECX232025 ?

Ghost1313

Has anyone found, of have made fit, alternatives to the center drives ? I can’t seem to track down the one that connects to the slipper assembly. Discontinued now but I don’t really want to trash my Torment.

I should have mentioned that I’m North of the border. I may have no choice but to source from the US. My LHS is attempting to find me a set, or two, from HH. But so far they’re out of stock / no longer replenishing Canada wide.
Is there such thing as an upgraded option ?

So does, being north of the border mean you can't order something online?

I dont know of any parts that are upgrades for this. Some of the other members may know if something from like a 4wd slash or Arrma Senton? might fit?

I dont know of any parts that are upgrades for this. Some of the other members may know if something from like a 4wd slash or Arrma Senton? might fit?
No not at all. Just sourcing “locally” before searching other avenues. This is more for a backup if they can’t find me something.

Oh that's cool, I know shipping anything to Canada gets rather expensive.
I can't help you much, maybe one of the other more knowledgeable members can chime in and help out, as far as an upgrade replacement goes. I'll keep looking though.

Ghost, I just checked EBay UK, and your part is available. Go to EBay UK and type in the ECX part number and you will see it's available. Good luck, and let me know the out come.

No not at all. Just sourcing “locally” before searching other avenues. This is more for a backup if they can’t find me something.

I know a lot of parts from Arrma will fit on an ecx if it helps any?

Latest posts

Members online

Back