Bad Radio...

Music411

I own 2 amps.
In both I'm running the -Spektrum dx2e/Sr310 radio system.
In one of my amps for no absolute reason the range is gone to sh!t. We're talking like 100 feet... if. Changed the batteries, played with the antenna, everything I could think of.
After doing some research I found this is a big issue with spektrum radios.. mainly their cheaper end radios.
Now I'm worried about my dx2e in my other amp going to hell aswell.
Now I'm looking at ordering 2 radios to replace them both. Unless anyone has any suggestions where I can fix this problem.
I've contracted horizon hobby and they suggested I send it in. I'm not really interested in dealing with that hassle, I just want a dependable radio with decent range that works.
A month ago I also witnessed my budoes dx2e sh!t out on him the exact same way. So within a month after seeing to of the exact same remote I'm really not interested in dealing with spektrum anymore.
If anyone has any suggestions on other cheap/reliable radio systems that'd be great.
I'm currently looking into the goolrc tg3.
I know cheap brand, but I've been running one if there bl systems for awhile now and have no complaints.
(Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, since I own 2 amps this forum is my go to).

I've used Tactic radio's before and they are okay little units. I'm a Futuba guy for sure and there just isn't any comparison between them. ;)

Sweet thanks for the imput.. yea ive seen that futaba is the way to go... but I'm also looking to putting another castle system in my DB so yea money is tight in the old rc jar lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back