Body or shell upgrades

the only exact fit is the stock one from ecx, anything else you will need to modifie body
posts or re drill holes in the new body to match your body posts

Like Spanky posted, you could get a few different bodies to fit with modifications.
I am assuming most Traxxas Slash aftermarket bodies may fit? I don't know.
I did as some others have done on the forums, and went with a baja VW body, it helps a lot with the parachuting affect the stadium truck bodies have, I'm running a Torment that is.
I will be at some point in time, doing either a Torment drag conversion or a Torment dirt oval conversion. Yeah may not be the "best" base car to start with, but should be fairly interesting.

What direction or body style are you interested in?

Like Spanky posted, you could get a few different bodies to fit with modifications.
I am assuming most Traxxas Slash aftermarket bodies may fit? I don't know.
I did as some others have done on the forums, and went with a baja VW body, it helps a lot with the parachuting affect the stadium truck bodies have, I'm running a Torment that is.
I will be at some point in time, doing either a Torment drag conversion or a Torment dirt oval conversion. Yeah may not be the "best" base car to start with, but should be fairly interesting.

What direction or body style are you interested in?

The wheelbase of the Amp is 11.9 inches the wheelbase of a Slash is 13.2 inches while the Stampede has a wheelbase of 10.63 inches. So that being said any body for the Stampede would probably be a better fit. @K1lleramprc anything in particular you are looking for?

The wheelbase of the Amp is 11.9 inches the wheelbase of a Slash is 13.2 inches while the Stampede has a wheelbase of 10.63 inches. So that being said any body for the Stampede would probably be a better fit. @K1lleramprc anything in particular you are looking for?
Yeah I just realized his post was in the Amp section. Some reason i thought he was talking about the Torment...... MY bad!!! ;)

Yeah I just realized his post was in the Amp section. Some reason i thought he was talking about the Torment...... MY bad!!! ;)

I had fun trying to find a body for my Ruckus.

Big rock body might work with little persuasion looking into grabbing one myself 12 inch long wheelbase so pretty close

Big Rock Crew cab is 12.81 inch wheelbase, much closer to length of the Slash, Ruckus and Torment.

Big Rock next to a Ruckus.
BRCC - ECX Ruckus - body comparison 1 .jpg

Bodies swapped.
BRCC - ECX Ruckus - body comparison 4 .jpg

Ruckus body on the Senton(same wheelbase as the Big Rock.
20200403_213132.jpg

Here is a picture of a 2wd Stampede next to the Ruckus.
20151103_102752.jpg

Last edited:
The big rock body comes up a lil short at the back is that for fit or just how you placed it on there. Could I centre it to have a little less gap at the back and share between front and back or something get in the way ? Looks good though. Big rock one Of my favourite looking truck out at the minute

The big rock body comes up a lil short at the back is that for fit or just how you placed it on there. Could I centre it to have a little less gap at the back and share between front and back or something get in the way ? Looks good though. Big rock one Of my favourite looking truck out at the minute
Sorry the big Rock body on the Ruckus isn't mine that is a guy from the Arrma forums so idk.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back