Building the Ultimate AMP

hzrdus

Here are some photos of my build....The Ultimate AMP. It will have a Castle 1406-3800Kv Brushless Sensored motor running on a Castle Mamba X ESC. All Steel gears and driveshafts. Running 2S Floureon 5000mah batteries. The steering servo is a Savox SW-0231MG. All blue aluminum suspension parts from Hot Racing. Bearings from Fast Eddy's.

More pics later as the build progresses..............

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    149.8 KB · Views: 45
  • download (2).png
    download (2).png
    147.6 KB · Views: 48
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    151.7 KB · Views: 49
  • download (4).png
    download (4).png
    157.9 KB · Views: 51
  • download.png
    download.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
That would be great. I would at least like it if someone made an aluminum motor mount plate. I’m going to modify some of the rear plastic suspension parts to make them more durable and reliable. I may even try machining my own aluminum chassis plate.

That would be great. I would at least like it if someone made an aluminum motor mount plate. I’m going to modify some of the rear plastic suspension parts to make them more durable and reliable. I may even try machining my own aluminum chassis plate.
That would be cool, I see some people on YouTube like Kevin Talbot make his own alluminum parts.

When you or if you do make one, I would like to see it!;)

That’s INSANE, how much were those parts? Did you buy a set or seperately? Must be pretty expensive, if you bought them seperately, they could cost about $9-10 per part!

Latest posts

Members online

Back