Bulkhead question!!!

Inkyrubel

I keep breaking the stock bulkhead over and over on my amp so I was wondering if the sc10 aluminum upgrade bulkhead will fit the amp??? They look the exact same to me. Please help

You can try it but I tried to install the stock plastic Associated B4/T4 hinge/bulkhead in my Boost and while the part LOOKED the same it would not fit either the swing arms or the mounting holes. Everything was off and the work needed to make it fit wasn't worth it.

I recommend that you get a T-Bone Racing bumper. They list it for the Circuit but the the AMP chassis is the same as the Circuit. Perfect fit and offers EXCELLENT protection. Well worth it.

You can try it but I tried to install the stock plastic Associated B4/T4 hinge/bulkhead in my Boost and while the part LOOKED the same it would not fit either the swing arms or the mounting holes. Everything was off and the work needed to make it fit wasn't worth it.

I recommend that you get a T-Bone Racing bumper. They list it for the Circuit but the the AMP chassis is the same as the Circuit. Perfect fit and offers EXCELLENT protection. Well worth it.

Sweet thanks man ill look into that I only break it when it cart wheels to crazy. I've never ran it into anything to fierce

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back